Top 10 Color Trends for Fall Season
October 21, 2019Among all hair colors, auburn is still king for fall season, maybe because the orangey shades mimic the golden and spicy tones of falling leaves, pumpkin and cinnamon treats. Or maybe just because they go beautifully with any skin color and look super sexy! For whatever reason, we love reddish hair and we are convinced that everyone can find their perfect auburn shade, and what can be the best moment to flaunt it than fall? Start the colder months with a newfound warm, sultry, and spicy auburn shade. Let's look at our pick of the most beautiful auburn hair color trends for fall season -and the hair loss solutions for color care.
1. Flaming CopperThere is no chance you will go unnoticed with this fiery shade. This version of copper has more depth and dimension than your regular copper, especially if you add a few burgundy lowlights (or over a burgundy base as a mid-to-tips balayage). Complement it with a warm eyeshadow palette and a bold lip. and don't forget to use sulfate-free shampoo and hair products to preserve the vibrancy of the color for longer.
2. Deep MahoganySober yet eye-catching, this mahogany looks beautiful against both cool and warm skin tones. As it fades, it will become a rich brown that doesn't really turn out to be too high maintenance. If you want to change your color but cannot be too bothered to make many salon visits for touch-ups, this is a great color for you. Add a twist with hazelnut or caramel highlights for a softer effect.
3. Velvet ChestnutChestnut is always a staple in color trends for fall season. The perfect color for your brown base if you don't want a radical change, and a beautiful brown twist for a natural blonde. The golden shimmer of this shade looks gorgeous, softens your features and lightens your complexion. We also think it'll match your cinnamon latte just fine.
4. Rust RedThere is nothing rusty about this color because it gleams like a precious stone. Light complexions shine with this shade, so you're gonna rock it if you have pale skin and blue or green eyes. This shade gives you that femme fatale aura, so never forget your sexy confidence at home all while you're wearing it.
When it comes to hair types, it'll look all the shinier on straight hair, whether super long or a cute bob/pixie.
5. Bright OrangeBeware of this shade if you have an ashy or yellowish skin tone. However, if your skin has cool/pinkish undertones, you will look perky and bold in this shade. It's absolutely necessary that you take care of this color with color-protecting products, otherwise you'll get a dull and almost shabby appearance too soon. Also, make sure you match your eyebrows to a light shade.
6. Garnet ShimmersThat's what will come to mind when you see this beautiful multi-dimensional shade. The key is taking a medium red base and layering brighter poppy red highlights on top. It almost gives off a pinkish gleam that looks super fashionable – think of fantasy colors, which have been in for a while and they're still among the color trends for fall season. You might actually want to get fantasy shades for this combination; this way it'll turn out more fun and vibrant.
7. Rapture RubySpeaking of vibrant, this is the total head turner you wanted for fall. This shade looks vampsy, velvety, and plain stunning. For intense sheen, keep your hair hydrated before your color work, then take care of it with sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner. A few shine drops on mids and lengths will also provide extra glossiness. Pair it up with bold lips and winged eyeliner for an even sultrier look.
8. Ginger and SpiceThis is the perfect shade for natural redheads who want to boost their color and revamp their look. It is warm and shiny at the same time and has a golden shimmer that illuminates the complexion. It is best used as an overall shade, instead combined with highlights. Take care of it with color-safe products and retouch every month for maximum brilliance.
9. Caramel ToffeeThis color looks just like caramel – and gives you a sweet, innocent aura too. To achieve this shade, ask your hairdresser to give you a reddish chestnut base and layer medium to thick caramel highlights over it. It'll look dreamy in waves or a loose braid and it's bound to become one of the most popular color trends for fall season this year.
10. Reddish BlondeThis is at the lighter end of the auburn spectrum, an almost blonde shade. Perfect to play up hazelnut eyes, this color looks natural like honey. If you are going from a darker base (like dark brown), make sure you condition your hair leading up to your color to fend off the effects of bleaching powder, which your colorist will most likely have to use in order to achieve the exact shade. Likewise, nourish your hair periodically after your color change with a sulfate-free flash treatment.
Basic Color Care for Fall Hair ShadesThe fall palette has a lot of rich shades that could fade more quickly if you don't use the right products. The hair care rule of thumb for auburn, red, chestnut, and mahogany shades is sulfate-free hair products. We have mentioned it throughout the descriptions, but we want to make sure you take this seriously and replace all your regular products with sulfate-free ones. This will ensure that your color stays bright for longer since your hair won't be exposed to the harsh detergents in regular shampoo, which wash color away easily – and, on top of it all, leave your hair dry.
Condition hair deeply to retain moisture (you'll need it more than ever during the chilly fall and winter months). Use a revitalizing mask at least twice a week to nourish your hair. To wrap up your special color care, make serum your new best friend. You'll love this product has a light texture because it won't weigh hair down but will provide frizz control and high shine – you'll love it even more if you have wavy or curly hair.
So, there you go! We showed you the prettiest color trends for fall season, and now all you have to do is choose which one of these gorgeous shades you'll flaunt in the upcoming months. For the best products to take care of your colored hair and improve the health of your strands at the same time, trust The Cosmetic Republic USA to provide you with the professional hair care line you've been looking for. Call TOLL FREE 1-888-513-8815 or fill out the contact form on this site to get in touch with us. Also, subscribe to our newsletter to get our latest news right in your inbox.
If you found this article helpful then let us know in the comments section below. Likewise, feel free to share it using the share options below. Want us to cover another topic of your interest pertaining to hair solutions? If so, then like us and follow us on social media, and post to any of our social media profiles the topic you'd like us to discuss: Facebook @TheCosmeticRepublicUSA, Twitter @TheCosmeticrUSA and Instagram @TheCosmeticRepublicUSA