Tips to Look for the Perfect Thinning Hair Shampoo
November 30, 2018So, you have realized your hair is thinning. First, you panic. And keep on panicking… until you finally understand that you should actually be doing something about it! this is where you start looking for hair loss treatments, thinning hair shampoo, and all kinds of remedies to keep your hair from falling out. The very first step to strengthening your thinning hair is simple: shampoo! Stop using regular shampoos and switch to thinning hair shampoo to get an extra care boost.
1. Choose sulfate- and paraben-free formulas.We've said it before and we will say it a million times more: your shampoo and conditioner should not have sulfates or parabens. Let's see why these chemicals are to be avoided:
Sulfate surfactants are detergents with a dual hydrophilic and hydrophobic nature. Because of this, they can interact very well with water and foam up while they also stick to grease and remove it from your hair. The bad thing about sulfate surfactants is that they dry out the scalp and hair. The safest choice for your hair is using products that do not contain surfactants at all or choosing the ones that have less of them. With sulfate-free shampoos, your hair will be cleaned effectively while the natural oils will remain and protect your scalp and hair shaft from dryness, itching and even possibly dandruff. If you cannot find sulfate- and paraben-free shampoo, try formulas with milder surfactants, dilute your everyday shampoo before applying or wash less frequently. These tricks should help you tone down regular shampoo to protect your hair.
When it comes to parabens, there are some health concerns. It has been said that they have cumulative effects on the body, which cause hormonal imbalances in the long run. Parabens are used for a good reason: they have antifungal and antibacterial properties, so they act as preservatives in a wide variety of cosmetics. However, when thinning hair is a concern, the best thing is to avoid both these chemicals. Your hair will be safer and more beautiful.
2. Look for natural ingredients.The best thinning hair shampoos are infused with refined natural ingredients that have been found to help hair growth, thickness, and nourishment. Some natural ingredients such as rosemary tea tree or peppermint oil, some vegetable-origin proteins and keratin are beneficial to thinning hair. Whenever you can, also use these ingredients in their natural form. A rosemary oil or tea massage on your scalp can help increase circulation and promote hair growth, while proteins and keratin will thicken and strengthen your hair shaft and cuticle. Ginger and menthol are also very popular for stimulating circulation. Learn more about the best ingredients for thinning hair in our blog post What Is Good For Hair Growth?
3. Go for a product that suits all hair types.The main purpose of your thinning hair shampoo must be to thicken hair and help it grow. You probably won't find a thinning hair shampoo that is also specialized for dry, oily, straight or curly hair. To make up for lack of specialized care, you can include other products and even homemade remedies in your haircare routine. When choosing complementary hair products, make sure you avoid sulfates, parabens, and alcohol. You can find wonderful alcohol-free hair serums and sprays to style your hair while you take care of it.
4. Make sure it is practical and easy to use.You will stick to your haircare a lot better if your thinning hair shampoo or thinning hair treatment is easy to use. an ideal treatment doesn't need more than a few minutes of dedication a day. Avoid the hassle of doing extensive routines every day, just wash, condition and go. Do take extra time on the weekend for extra care: apply masks and deep treatments.
5. Review the people's opinions and testimonials.Make sure you look among different thinning hair shampoos and treatments before you decide on one that suits you. Read people's opinions and feedback about the treatments for a clearer idea of the results that you might get. Of course, always keep in mind that your experience and other people's experience might not be the same. Do not get obsessed about a particularly good review, and don't rule out a product just because of a really bad review.
Shampoo and conditioner start your journey to recovering from thinning hair. Treatments and styling products are the perfect complements. The Cosmetic Republic USA has designed all of them for the specific needs of thinning hair. we have a wide range of sulfate- and paraben-free products to fulfill the needs of thinning hair. choose the strengthening properties of our formulas and see the difference for yourself! For information about our products, call TOLL FREE 1-888-513-8815 or fill out the contact form on this website. Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news about hair care right in your inbox.
If you found this article helpful then let us know in the comments section below. Likewise, feel free to share it using the share options below. Want us to cover another topic of your interest pertaining to hair solutions? If so, then like us and follow us on social media, and post to any of our social media profiles the topic you'd like us to discuss: Facebook @TheCosmeticRepublicUSA, Twitter @TheCosmeticrUSA and Instagram @TheCosmeticRepublicUSA