Keratin Hair Fibers: The #1 Instant Hair Loss Solution
March 13, 2019
What if there was a hair loss product as easy to use as any other daily hair product? You would be able to just apply it on bald spots to cover them and get a full head of hair instantly. That sounds like a work of magic, doesn't it?
You might think that there is no such thing as an instant hair loss solution. And you are partly right, but luckily, you are also wrong! Science always finds a way to solve our problems, and keratin fibers are testament to that. We are about to explain what keratin fibers are about, and why are the number one choice among instant hair loss solutions.
What Is Keratin Hair Fibers?Keratin Hair Fibers is, as its name indicates, fibers that resemble the keratin in human hair and cling to hair strands to thicken them, filling bald spots.
Why Does Keratin Hair Fibers Work Instantly?People with alopecia sometimes cannot commit to solutions that require lots of money, dedication and long months to start showing results like hair transplants and laser units. Most times people would rather get a fix that conceals hair loss immediately. Examples of such quick fixes are hairpieces, toupees, or wigs that some wearers find uncomfortable or fake-looking. Unlike all other options, Keratin Hair Fibers is not a lengthy treatment; it covers bald spots immediately and takes just a few minutes of your time to apply. Keratin Hair Fibers works instantly because it is based on the principle that opposite electrical charges attract. This brings us to the next point:
How Does Keratin Hair Fibers Cling to Hair?Keratin Hair Fibers has a different electrical charge to that of hair, which allows them to cling to individual hair strands, giving them a thicker and fuller appearance. These fibers are tiny, so they have the perfect weight not to fall on the scalp and clump up; they stay put on hair strands. Movement, water, and sweat cannot smear Keratin Hair Fibers, and they are colorfast. You don't have to worry about its color running on your skin or clothes because they are not dyed.
What Is Keratin Hair Fibers Made of?They are made from vegetable fibers which are very similar to the keratin fibers in human hair. Keratin is the main constituent of hard external protective structures such as human hair and nails. This substance contains mainly protein, cystine, and sulfur. Keratinized structures are almost waterproof and resistant to chemicals. The vegetable fibers that constitute Keratin Hair Fibers are highly resistant, too. You don't have to worry about them wearing out or disappearing with water, rain, or sweat.
Additionally, our vegetable keratin fibers are enriched with vitamins E, B, and H, as well as Omega-3 and -6 and horse chestnut extract. These are the benefits that these nutrients supply to your hair:
- Vitamin E promotes hair growth and hair shine
- Vitamin B helps in tissue formation
- Vitamin H (biotin) improves protein restructuration
- Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids have antioxidant properties and have been proven to improve hair's thickness and density.
- Horse chestnut extract promotes hair repair.
How Is Keratin Hair Fibers Applied?Keratin Hair Fibers comes in a convenient bottle and it has complementary accessories that can help you achieve a cleaner application, like the Keratin Brush and Mist Fiberhold Spray.
You can apply Keratin Hair Fibers in five quick steps. In no time you'll have fuller, thicker-looking hair.
- Comb the hair and leave a part on the place you wish to apply most of the fibers if necessary.
- Shake the bottle onto the desired area until it's completely covered. Avoid running the comb/brush or your fingers on the fibers you just applied.
- Shape the hairline by using Keratin Comb to avoid the fibers falling onto the forehead.
- If you need to set or fix the style, do it gently with your fingers.
- Spray all over with Mist Fiberhold Spray to enhance the fibers' grip.
Why Should I Get Keratin Hair Fibers?As we have already pointed out, Keratin Hair Fibers has many advantages:
- It is an immediate hair loss solution. If you are looking for effective coverage of bald spots without any hassle, this is the right product. Your appearance will improve immediately, and with it, so will your confidence.
- It's very easy to use. It only takes a few minutes to complete your look.
- It's highly blendable and comes in a variety of colors to match your own shade. Keratin Fibers is available in black, dark brown, medium brown, light brown, auburn, dark blond, medium blond, light blond, gray and white.
- It can also be used by hair professionals to finish off hairdos that expose a lot of scalp, like braids, and provide a crisp appearance on beard lines and hairlines, especially in buzz cuts with fade.
- It is not pricey, and it allows you to control your appearance since you apply it yourself as you would any other hair product.
With this product, you can take advantage of technology and science at your service. We hope our immediate hair loss solution changes your appearance and your quality of life for the better! If you want to learn more about Keratin Hair Fibers, don't miss "Cover Baldness in Seconds with Our Keratin Hair Fibers". For more information about our wide range of hair loss products, call TOLL FREE 1-888-513-8815 or fill out the contact form on this website. Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest info about hair loss and our top-of-the-line solutions.
If you found this article helpful then let us know in the comments section below. Likewise, feel free to share it using the share options below. Want us to cover another topic of your interest pertaining to hair solutions? If so, then like us and follow us on social media, and post to any of our social media profiles the topic you'd like us to discuss: Facebook @TheCosmeticRepublicUSA, Twitter @TheCosmeticrUSA and Instagram @TheCosmeticRepublicUSA