How to Get Healthy Hair in 2019
December 19, 20182019 is upon us and beautiful hair cannot be left out of our new year's wishes. This can be the year for you to make peace with your hair, embrace it and rock the world with your style. Even if your hair situation verses towards hair loss, 2019 can be the year you finally come across really effective thinning hair solutions. How you're going to achieve that? With the best products, some creativity, and the best care tips. Read on and start a new year of great hair with the right foot.
1. Wash well!Seems like stupid advice, but it is actually necessary to remind you of this. Most people do not wash their hair properly or use the right shampoo. So how do you wash properly? First, use make sure your shampoo is free of sulfates and parabens. Those are detergents that dry your hair out. Water down regular shampoo a little to make it milder if you cannot find sulfate-free shampoo. Second, massage shampoo gently on your scalp, which is where dirt and debris accumulates. Do not rub hair and don't use your nails to scratch the scalp! It'll only snap and break your hair, not to mention dry that sensitive scalp skin out. Third, dry with a cotton t-shirt rather than a towel. Why? Simply because the rough texture of terry cloth tends to fray your hair. Cotton does not have that fraying effect, so you'll minimize hair damage from drying. Also: try not to blow-dry soaking wet hair; wait until it is at least 60% dry to use the blow dryer. You see? Shampooing does have a few details to mind.
2. Deep-condition religiouslyHydrating and restructuring masks are not a luxury, they are a necessity. Your hair mids and ends are the oldest parts of the hair, and they lose protein progressively until they show signs of damage such as dryness and split ends. Masks often contain ingredients like keratin and vitamins that repair the empty spaces where the hair has lost protein, in addition to softening ingredients to leave hair supple and manageable. So, pamper your hair with a rich hydrating mask at least once a week – do it twice if your hair is extra dry.
3. Try new flash treatmentsWe know that not everyone has extra time to devote to their hair. A half-hour hair mask might be impossible to squeeze into a tight schedule, so you should look at quicker options that still have optimal effectivity. Detox Wrap is an excellent option for flash conditioning. It comes in the form of a thermal cap; just wear it for 15 minutes after shampooing and rinse out. The results are the same as you would get with longer deep conditioners, in only a fraction of the time! Your hair will feel stronger, more manageable, shinier, and healthier.
4. Go naturalWe bet you've tried it all to "make your hair more beautiful". Well, sometimes less is more, and this might exactly be the case when it comes to hair health. Perms, relaxers, dyes, chemical treatments and heat tools seem to enhance your hair's appearance, but they inevitably cause damage in the long run. "Detoxing" your hair from these things is actually a good new year's resolution. Treat your hair with utmost care and we guarantee you will see amazing results! You won't believe how healthy, shiny, and fabulous your hair will look.
5. Tackle hair thinningIf your hair is breaking or you're shedding more than normal, it's time to stop ignoring the problem. Hair thinning is not something to panic about anymore. There are many immediate solutions and long-term treatments available to restore volume and body to fine hair, and even cover bald spots. This can be the year to start using Keratin Fibers to get fuller hair. It's as easy as applying them directly from the bottle on the areas where you want to cover up your scalp and make hair appear more abundant. You will feel much more confident wearing different hairstyles once you have Keratin Fibers.
6. Play with new hairstylesNew year, new life. Shake up your hair style! A haircut can go a long way to make you feel brand new, and it does not involve any chemicals. A deep-hydrating salon treatment can restore shine to your tresses, you won't feel like dyeing them. A little switch-up in your daily style is another good way to get the most of your hair. Lose the ponytail and just start wearing it down or add a colorful band. Any small change can make you feel renewed and even improve your hair's health.
2019 will bring you plenty of opportunities to improve the health of your hair. Start from day one and stick to your new hair routine and you'll reap the rewards before you know it! You will need the help of a line of professional hair care products, and The Cosmetic Republic USA has got you covered. We have daily solutions and hair loss products to let you reveal your best hair. Want to learn more about our products? Call TOLL FREE 1-888-513-8815 or fill out the contact form below, we will be happy to assist you. Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest info about us right in your inbox.
If you found this article helpful then let us know in the comments section below. Likewise, feel free to share it using the share options below. Want us to cover another topic of your interest pertaining to hair solutions? If so, then like us and follow us on social media, and post to any of our social media profiles the topic you'd like us to discuss: Facebook @TheCosmeticRepublicUSA, Twitter @TheCosmeticrUSA and Instagram @TheCosmeticRepublicUSA