How Do You Get Good Eyebrows Naturally?
March 02, 2020As crazy as it may sound, your eyebrows can make or break your entire look. Depending on how you groom them, the eyebrows can either accentuate the symmetry of your face or attract all the attention to all the wrong places. If you want your eyebrows to always reflect the best traits of your personality, you must be careful how you style them. Start by identifying the shape that best complements your other facial features, and after you do this, you can count on Keratin Brows to save you a lot of the trial and error that goes into giving them the right definition. If you need assistance to keep your eyebrows in perfect shape at all times, we share all the necessary tricks to do it.
How do You Get the Perfect Eyebrow Shape?Everyone wants to get enough thickness in their eyebrows without having to cause a drastic change in their appearance. When your eyebrows have a flattering shape and enough definition to add balance to your face, they bring out the color of your eyes and can even complement your hairstyle. You can tailor your brows to a shape that's stylish without depriving them of their natural look.
There isn't a standard eyebrow shape that everyone can apply. Each person has different features and that's what makes them unique. If you want your eyebrows to properly frame your eyes, you need to create a balance where the color and thickness of the eyebrows is in harmony with the rest of your face. While the two eyebrows are never 100% symmetrical, you can give them a shape that works from all angles once you have a notion of what works best. Here are some easy-to-follow tips to help you groom your eyebrows and have them looking great at all times:
- Asses your facial proportions to figure out which shape is more flattering for you. You can help yourself by looking at the distance between the inner tip of your eyebrow and the corner of your eye. You should also pay attention to the shape of your face, the distance between your eyes, and the width of your temples.
- While thick brows are a popular trend, it can be hard to keep all the hairs in check when the eyebrows are too bushy. Pluck your eyebrows in the direction of the hair growth paying special attention to their undersides and tails. Warm water loosens the hair follicles, so tweeze your brows after showering to lessen the pain. Brushing the hairs upward before plucking can help you identify the ones that are out of place.
- Pencils, tint pigments, and other cosmetic brow products are a popular option when you want to enhance your eyebrow's color, but they can result in an unnatural look that will stand out when combined with your skin tone. Many of these products are not impervious to sweat or other substances, so they are prone to leave smudges in some areas. If you need to color your brows to bring out their natural shade, use these products sparsely, specially near the tail where the brows lose their natural thickness.
- If your eyebrows can't keep the desired shape on their own, a special solution can help you provide the thickness you want with little effort. Enriched with hair fibers, Keratin Brows offers ten different shades and is suitable for all skin types. It also comes with a set of templates to guide you when you tailor your brows into the perfect shape. The Keratin Brows kit comes with a bottle of keratin fibers, a useful dual brush, and the definition wax. Here's a quick overview of the process:
- Spread the definition wax using the bigger edge of the dual brush.
- Place a small amount of keratin fibers on the bottle's lid.
- Collect the fibers using the rounded edge of the brush and apply gently over each of your eyebrows. Yes, it is that simple. With this magical solution, you can fill your eyebrows and restore their definition without having to worry about smears or side effects on your skin.
- The right technique is essential accentuate the arc of your eyebrows and cover sparse spots. Use small flicking motions to carefully outline your eyebrows without disrupting the natural alignment of the hairs.
- A small eyebrow brush is a handy tool to keep close throughout the process, making it easier to spread the solution and to tailor each portion of your eyebrows to the most flattering look. You'll find that the dual brush described above will soon become your eyebrows' best friend.
- Coconut oil
- Castor oil
- Olive oil
- Egg yolk
- Lemon or Orange juice
As you can see, there are several tricks you can try to get good eyebrows naturally. You don't need to keep walking in and out of the salon to keep the perfect shape of your eyebrows. You can also forget about having to buy powders and eyebrow pencils all the time. All you need is the correct grooming technique and the right product to keep your eyebrows on fleek. Just call TOLL FREE 1-888-513-8815 or fill out the contact and get the detailed recommendations from real professionals. Also, subscribe to our newsletter to get all our info right in your inbox.
If you found this article helpful then let us know in the comments section below. Likewise, feel free to share it using the share options below. Want us to cover another topic of your interest pertaining to hair solutions? If so, then like us and follow us on social media, and post to any of our social media profiles the topic you'd like us to discuss: Facebook @TheCosmeticRepublicUSA, Twitter @TheCosmeticrUSA and Instagram @TheCosmeticRepublicUSA