How Can I Make My Hair Grow Super Fast?
June 09, 2020
Who doesn't want their hair to be long enough to turn all the heads? Long hair is a show of vitality and gives us room to try new styling ideas. Even if you prefer to wear short hair, the knowledge that you can easily let it grow whenever you feel like it is always reassuring. Some people hit the genetic jackpot, keeping a mane that looks long, full, and shiny with little to no effort on their part. But it's arguably more common to hear from people who wait countless months before their hair grows a few inches. If you're in this group, you should know that there are ways to help your hair along. Learn the most useful hair care tricks, including how to make the best of your hair thickener, to make your hair grow in no time.
Some hair types leaning more toward the curly side often make it difficult to see noticeable changes in length. Also, some of the most common hair myths happen to focus on things that either helps the hair grow faster or stop the growth cycle to the point of making the hair fall out. Read "The Truth about the Most Popular Hair Myths" to know more about the misconceptions surrounding the topic of hair growth. Whatever the case, if your hair isn't growing fast enough, you should probably add some treatments to your hair care routine and improve some parts of your diet to help the process both inside and out.
You can't stop at getting your hair to grow longer, it must also be healthy enough to keep its thickness and shine as the strands get more exposure to external elements. Remember that the longer your hair grows, the more time you have to commit to its care, so you must know that this is a permanent process that doesn't stop once you get your strands to the right length.
Tips to Make the Hair Grow Faster
- Scalp Massage: This is an easy step that you should follow when you wash your hair and apply leave-in treatments. Touching your hair constantly can weaken the strands, but regular scalp massages stimulate the blood circulation around your head, helping the hair grow faster in the process. By pressing your finger pads in circular motions on the front, back, and the sides of your head, you'll soothe your hair follicles while also releasing tension from your whole body.
- Use a Brush to Style your Hair: After detangling your hair, you can help yourself with an ergonomic brush to spread the sebum from your scalp down to the strands. This will also help you avoid touching your hair unnecessary while you work on the perfect hairstyle. The bristles in our exclusive Keratin Brush are flexible but firm enough to keep your hair in place and enhance its volume.
- Be Careful while Using Styling Tools: The heat produced by hot rollers, as well as curly and flat irons, does a great deal of damage to your strands to their roots. We know that irons are a quick solution for those who want to get the perfect shape in little time, but letting your strands flow naturally will help them grow faster. If you use irons to have more control over curly or kinky hair, remember that proper hydration from natural hair serums can also tame your strands while repairing the damage caused by heat tools in the process.
- Take Care of the Longer Strands: When your hair grows past your shoulders, you can safely assume that many strands are several years old. This also means that they are more likely to develop split ends. The longer you let your strands grow without tending to them, the harder it'll be for them to grow at a normal pace. Trim your ends regularly and apply a hair mask once a week to pamper these old strands with the nutrients they need to stay healthy. If your hair takes its time to grow, you might be scared of throwing months of progress away, but remember: regular trimmings can't affect how fast your hair grows, but they can help it grow thicker and easier to maintain.
- Increase your Hair's Volume with Daily Treatments: If you have naturally fine hair and weak strands, it will be difficult to help them grow fast enough to make a noticeable change in your hair's volume. To make up for these problems, you need to apply a blend treatment that's enriched with the right nutrients to strengthen your hair to the shaft. The Cosmetic Republic's hair thickener provides the benefits of keratin microspheres and B3 vitamins with a deep effect that will instantly make your hair fuller and shinier. You can apply on either damp or dry hair, with just a couple of bumps to spread it on your mids and ends, and leave it in to nourish your hair as you go on with your day.
- Stay Away from Aggressive Treatments: If you're letting your hair grow, you should probably avoid hair dyes and bleaches. The chemicals in these products will stay on your strands for a long time and eventually affect your hair's natural growth cycle. If you don't want to cut off your hair's oxygen supply, stick to ammonia-free hair coloring products. Aggressive ingredients aren't limited to these treatments, however. Many popular brands of shampoo, conditioner, and hairsprays use ingredients like sulfates and silicones that strip the strands from their natural oils and make the hair grow dryer and more brittle as a result.
- A Healthy Diet: A regular protein intake is the best way to help your efforts from the inside. Vitamins A, C, and E, biotins, iron, and omega-3 fatty acids are also important additions. Vegetables, beans, almonds, and dairy products like egg and cheese are all filled with important nutrients capable of providing many benefits, ranging from improved blood circulation to a revitalized appearance that will make your hair look fuller. If you eat at least some of these daily, you'll be consistently helping your hair grow faster and healthier.
If you found this article helpful then let us know in the comments section below. Likewise, feel free to share it using the share options below. Want us to cover another topic of your interest pertaining to hair solutions? If so, then like us and follow us on social media, and post to any of our social media profiles the topic you'd like us to discuss: Facebook @TheCosmeticRepublicUSA, Twitter @TheCosmeticrUSA and Instagram @TheCosmeticRepublicUSA